NiX Brute Force V.1.1.0
NiX Brute Forcer is a password cracking tool. This tool uses brute force attack in parallel to log into a system without having authentication credentials. This password cracking tool supports variety of services which allow remote authentication such as: MySQL, SSH, FTP, IMAP. It is based on NiX Proxy Checker. This tool demonstrates the importance of choosing a strong password for secure login. Brute force attack is really a strong attack against passwords.
Read Changelog here:
- Basic Authorization & FORM support in both standard and HTTPS (SSL) mode
- FORM auto-detection & Manual FORM input configuration.
- It is multi-threaded
- HTTP/SOCKS 4 and 5 proxy support
- With Success and Failure Keys results are 99% accurate
- Advanced coding and timeout settings makes it outperform any other brute forcer
- Wordlist shuffling via macros
- Auto-removal of dead or unreliable proxy and when site protection mechanism blocks the proxy
- Integrated proxy randomization to defeat certain protection mechanisms